Competition: Where in the world is the Easter Bunny?
Posted 23 March 2018
Win a bumper selection of Easter eggs in our cracking competition
Easter is almost here, but before hopping off to deliver eggs the Easter Bunny has decided to take a holiday.
During his travels, he’s been sending HolidayGems some of the fantastic selfies he’s taken.
Inspired by his snaps, and following the success of last year’s Easter giveaway, we’ve decided to bring back our eggcellent competition, with another bumper selection of chocolate goodies (pictured below) up for grabs.
Each day, from Monday, March 26, to Easter Sunday, April 1, we will post one of the Easter Bunny’s holiday photographs on HolidayGems’ Twitter and Facebook pages.
All you need to do to enter is keep a look out for the photographs. When you spot one, you need to like and reply/comment to the tweet or post, with your message including the city/destination the Easter Bunny is in.
Participants can enter once a day.
The winner will then be picked at random and announced on Tuesday, April 3.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Competition entries are valid from 9am on Monday, March 26, 2018, and the competition closes at 11.59pm on Sunday, April 1, 2018. No entries will be accepted after this time.
2. To enter, participants should follow and post their answer on HolidayGems' Twitter page, or post their answer on HolidayGems Facebook page.
3. The participants must like and reply/comment to a Tweet or a Facebook post, which will ask in what city/destination the Easter Bunny is. The photo will change every day.
4. By entering the competition, you give HolidayGems.co.uk permission to use your entry for marketing purposes. This includes, but is not limited to, announcing the winner’s name.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
7. More than one entry allowed per individual. The participants can enter once a day.
8. The winner’s name will be available on request.
9. The winner must provide an email address to allow HolidayGems.co.uk and its agency to contact them with regards to this competition.
10. The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over, and they will need access to the internet to enter.
11. The winner will be picked at random (a special online tool will be used for this).
12. The winner will be announced on Tuesday, April 3, 2018.
13. Employees of HolidayGems.co.uk and associated group companies are excluded from participation in this competition.
14. HolidayGems.co.uk reserves the right to amend the terms of the competition at any time.