All-Inclusive Tenerife Holiday
7 nights at the 4* Chatur Playa Real, Tenerife
All-inclusive board basis
Return international flights
Full ATOL Protection (ATOL 11461)
Bathed in sunshine in the vibrant Tenerife resort of Costa Adeje, the fun and friendly Chatur Playa Real is the perfect spot for an unforgettable family holiday. With swimming pools, a children’s pool, kids club and great sports facilities, guests of all ages have plenty to keep them occupied during their break. Those hoping to spend their days relaxing in the sun can do just that, whether it’s in the hotel’s grounds or on the sands of the nearby beach. Young guests will be delighted to find out that there are two waterparks within a short distance of the Chatur Playa Real, while a number of golf courses can also be found within easy driving range. If you fancy a night out, the lively resort of Playa de las Americas is the place to go, whereas those who like their evenings a little more chilled out can enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s Restaurants, before relaxing with a beer or cocktail at the bar. At the end of a fantastic day, guests can recharge their batteries in the Chatur Playa Real’s comfortable apartments and studios, ready to wake up to more holiday fun on the magnificent island of Tenerife.
Distance from the nearest beach
Playa de Fanabe beach is approximately 950 metres away from the Chatur Playa Real.
Distance from resort centre
The Chatur Playa Real is approximately 2km away from the centre of Costa Adeje, while a number of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants can be found around 950 metres away from the hotel.
Distance from the airport
Tenerife South Airport is approximately 20km away for the Chatur Playa Real.
Guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Hotel Playa Real buffet restaurant or make reservations for a special meal at the a la carte restaurant.
The following are included in the Chatur Playa Real all-inclusive package:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in the main buffet restaurant as well as drinks, including local beverages, tea and coffee
- Snacks, including sandwiches, burgers, hotdogs and ice creams, served at the pool bar from 11am to 4.30pm and when the restaurant is closed
- Once a week guests can enjoy a meal at the a la carte restaurant (reservations required)
- Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks (11am to 11pm)
Details, including times and benefits, may be subject to change. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities. You will be provided with full details of the all-inclusive programme on arrival at the hotel.
- Swimming Pools
- Children’s pool
- Internet access with computers in the lobby
- Kids' club (4 to 12 year olds)
- Sports area, with tennis, table tennis and darts
- Pool bar
- Sports bar
- Games room
- 24-hour reception
- Luggage room
- Courtesy room with shower (depending on availability)