Senior Full Stack .Net Developer
We are looking for an experienced full stack .NET developer, who can work on both our back-end and front-end systems. You will be part of a small team that are responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment of our 2 brand B2C websites and associated back office systems.
As a full stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front end and back end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
Thorough knowledge of C#, Java Script, HTML/CSS is a must.
- Participating in in the design and creation of scalable software
- Writing clean, and maintainable code, front and back end
- Build the front end in appealing visual design
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Implement APIs
- Testing and bug fixes
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Proven experience as a full stack developer or a more senior role.
- Experience in training other developers.
- Thorough knowledge of C#, .NET framework and ASP.NET is essential. Exposure to .NET Core would be advantageous.
- Experience with any of MS SQL, ADO.NET, Dapper, or entity framework.
- Any experience with web-servers (Window server/Linux), CI/CD Tools (Team City/Octopus) would be an advantage
- Any experience of integrating REST/SOAP APIs would be advantageous.
- Analytical thinker
- Effective communication and interpersonal Skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Proactive, delivery driven and comfortable working at pace
- Positive team player with the ability to work independently
- Approachable, adaptable, and Flexible
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org